2021 has been a rough year till now but I have been trying to catch up and get my life back together and I am gonna finally get back to reading after a long time.
In 2020, I went through a terrible reader’s block and couldn’t read a lot of books, I started writing poetries and fiction instead of non fiction and articles. I have been wanting to get back to reading and writing more non fiction because I LOVE researching and learning while writing non fiction articles.
And for reading, I have made a short accomplish able TBR list for this summer/ year, check it out!
1. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon
2. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
3. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
4. 100 Poems by Seamus Heaney
5. Night Sky with Exit Wounds by Ocean Vuong
6. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
7. Beauty and Sadness by Yasunari Kawabata
8. Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
9. Strange Weather in Tokyo by Hiromi Kawakami
10. Purple Hibiscus by Chimanda Ngozi Adichie
11. Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
12. All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
13. The Subtweet by Vivek Shraya
14. A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh
15. Normal People by Sally Rooney